We are joining the eLearning Council of Colorado (eLCC) and Northwest Managers of Educational Technology (NW/MET) in co-hosting a virtual conference, free of charge.
The deadline for submissions is March 1, 2021. Notifications regarding proposal acceptance will be sent in mid March.
Most presentations will be via Zoom webinar or meeting though we encourage submitting sessions that will use other platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, Voxer, Discord, Fligrid, Twitter, and Instagram. Posters will be displayed via Padlet. Learn more about session formats for the 2021 conference.
Possible topics (tracks) include:
- Best (or worst) practices in online learning
- Digital pedagogy
- Technology in the classroom
- Culture, learning, and technology
- Equity in online classes
- Open educational resources (OERs) and creative commons
- Online student success
- Instructional design
- Games and gamification of learning
- Immersive environments (VR, AR, MR and virtual worlds)
- Regular and substantive interaction
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Emerging trends in eLearning
- Technical IT topics
Registration is free and includes access to all three days of conference sessions.
Why a joint conference?
Partnering with our friends at eLCC and NW/MET allows us to pool our resources and deliver high-quality opportunities for attendees and presenters at no cost.
And since regional restrictions aren’t as critical in a virtual world, it’s a perfect chance to collaborate with others, bring diversity of thought, broaden our reach, and create something greater than we could as individual groups.
We plan to resume our typical in-person conference in October 2022.