2020 Conference Starting In
October 15 & 16, 2020
Join your colleagues in Vancouver, Washington, for the 15th annual Northwest eLearn Conference. Two full days of sessions on eLearning including lightning round presentations, roundtable discussions, and special speakers.
Registration for the 2020 conference will open in March
Registration includes admission to the two-day conference, conference lunches, access to all social events, and schwag.Registration Rates
Available until September 18th
|Single Day Rate||$135|
*This rate is for graduate students who plan to attend both days of the conference. There are a total of 10 graduate student rates available. To get this rate, please email email@example.com and include “NWeLearn: Grad Student Rates” in your subject. These discounts will be provided on a first come, first served basis. Any one institution can receive up to five (5) graduate student rates until September 1. If any coupons are remaining at that point, they can be purchased for additional students from the same institution.
Call for Proposals
The deadline for submissions is March 31, 2020
NWeLearn is a unique conference that provides an opportunity for faculty, administrators and instructional designers to come together to discuss best practices, collaborations and ideas in integrating technology in learning. We invite you to share at this year’s conference.
These 60-minute sessions are primarily in traditional presentation format, concluding with some time for questions and answers. There may also be some activities and audience participation during the presentation. Both the traditional and roundtable session types may have one or more presenters.
Interactive/Roundtable sessions involve more discussion and audience participation than the traditional presentation sessions. It may also be presented in a workshop format. The setup of the these rooms are the same as the traditional presentation sessions with the same technology. Both the traditional and roundtable session types may have one or more presenters.
Lightning Rounds typically occur during breakfast or lunch. Lightning round presentations are an opportunity to present an idea that will promote further discussion, sharing, and brainstorming with peers.
- Online teaching and learning
- Open educational resources and creative commons
- Techniques for better discussions, interaction, group dynamics
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in online classes
- Best practices in eLearning
- Emerging trends in eLearning
- Technical IT topics
- How-to sessions for WordPress, spreadsheets, and other tools
If Your Proposal is Accepted…
- Session proposal acceptances will be sent out no later than mid-May.
- Conference registration fee is discounted for the Primary Presenter only.
- The Primary Presenter is responsible for notifying any co-presenters of the status of the proposal.
- The Primary Presenter is responsible for uploading electronic handouts and presentations to our Google Drive folder.
Hotel & Travel
The 2020 conference will be held at the Heathman Lodge in Vancouver, Washington.
Keynote Speaker: TBD
Conference schedule will be posted in August