2018 NWeLearn Conference
October 18 & 19, 2018 – Boise, ID
Where teaching, learning & tech converge!
Join us and your colleagues in Boise, ID for the 13th annual Northwest eLearn Conference
– two full days of sessions on eLearning including lightning round presentations, roundtable discussions, and an insightful keynote address. For the fourth year in a row, we plan to include a special track focusing on the K-12 environment. This year’s conference will be at the Riverside Hotel in Boise
You can peruse the daily conference schedules
using the links below. For additional information, go to the Conference Program
The NWeLearn Conference is a unique, cost-effective opportunity for K-20 faculty, administrators, instructional designers, graduate students and technologists to come together to discuss best practices, collaborations, and ideas in integrating technology into learning.
Please remember to submit your feedback using the Conference Survey
What to Expect
- Two days of concurrent sessions on eLearning
- Lightning round presentations
- Roundtable discussions
- An insightful keynote address
- Excellent food and reception
- Networking with colleagues from across the Pacific Northwest
The NW eLearn Conference provides a forum for faculty, staff and administrators to share and discuss strategies and issues related to all aspects of eLearning, including universal design, web-enhanced and hybrid instruction. It’s not just for online!