Due to numerous requests, Call for Proposals for NWeLearn 2018 has been extended to April 16, 2018 and we have re-added the 90-minute presentations!
Possible topics for presentation include:
- Collaboration of faculty, staff, and administrators
- Best practices in eLearning
- Universal Design for Learning and Accessibility
- Student engagement and retention
- Emerging trends in eLearning
Call for Proposals is now closed. Confirmation messages will be sent by mid-May, 2018.
NWeLC is a unique conference that provides an opportunity for faculty, administrators and instructional designers to come together to discuss best practices, collaborations and ideas in integrating technology in learning. We invite you to share at this year’s conference.
Presentation Types (click types for further info)
Longer Sessions (90 min)
Breakout Session - presentation (60 min)
Breakout Session - panel (60 min)
Lightning Round (10 min)
Roundtable Discussions (45 min)
The lead presenter will be contacted by the deadline whether the proposal has been accepted or rejected. If accepted you will be required to reply and register for the conference to verify your commitment to make the presentation at NWeLearn 2018 in Boise, ID.
Criteria for Presenting
- Proposals are submitted online by the deadline.
- If your proposal is accepted:
- Agree to present on the day assigned
- Register and pay conference fee
- Arrange and pay for your own travel and lodging
- Lead presenter is responsible for notifying any co-presenters of the status of the proposal
- Upload electronic file of handouts & PowerPoint presentation to our Dropbox
- If you have any questions about the room technical setup, please contact Jerry Lewis
- Questions? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org